PLEASE READ THIS PAGE BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR NEW OR RENEWAL APPLICATION
THE APPLICATION IS NOW A PDF FORM THAT YOU CAN TYPE INFORMATION INTO AND THEN PRINT FOR SIGNATURE.
- EACH person must complete (please print or electronically enter) and hand-sign an individual application.
NOTE --- Each member under the age of eighteen (18) must also have the application countersigned by a parent or legal guardian.
Those unable to sign personally must have a parent/legal guardian initial the applicant's signature line and countersign the application.
- DUES for 2015 - 2016, payable in U.S. dollars, to DEVILS FAN CLUB, INC. are:
- ADULT MEMBERSHIP $20.00.
- Adult Member shall be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of application.
- JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP (NON-VOTING) $15.00.
- A Junior Member shall be under the age of eighteen (18) years at the time of application. The application of a Junior Member must be countersigned by a parent or legal guardian.
- A Junior Member shall be required to be accompanied by one (1) parent or adult guardian to all DFC functions. Parent or guardian must also be a DFC member.
- A Junior Member is NOT a voting member for the election of DFC officers or affairs. Junior Members shall be permitted to vote for player of the month and rookie of the year.
- FAMILY MEMBERSHIP $50.00.
- A Family Membership shall be afforded at the time of application to a maximum of two (2) Adult Members and any number of Junior Members residing at the same address.
- Each Family Member will receive a membership card, but only one (1) newsletter shall be mailed or emailed to a Family Membership.
- Any restrictions which apply to Junior Members enrolled individually shall also apply to each Junior Member enrolled under a Family Membership.
PLEASE DO NOT MAIL CASH!
Remittance from non-U.S. residents must be in U.S. dollars and must be by Postal Money Order or personal check, payable on a U.S. Bank.
If you request a copy of the Constitution and Bylaws, it will be mailed to you.
Please include an additional $5.00 (postage & handling) with your dues for each copy requested.